We develop and commercialize a diverse range of scientifically and medically innovative generic products. We are amongst the front runners in the segments of Cardiology, Dermatology and Ophthalmology in India. Many of our brands hold leading positions in their respective sub-therapeutic segments. We are also expanding our presence in the fields of Gastrointestinal and Musculoskeletal medicine by introducing innovative products in these segments. A clear therapeutic focus has lead to a strong product portfolio for us.
1. Anti-Malarials (Artefan – Artemether & Lumefentrine)
2. Cardiology (Met XL – Metoprolol Succinate)
3. Dermatology (Melacare – Hydroquinone, Tretinoin, Mometasone)
4. Gastroenterology (Ilapro – Ilaprazole)
5. Musculoskeletal (Feburic – Febuxostat)
6. Ophthalmology (Nepaflam – Nepafenac)
We also have a significant global presence in the Male Erectile Dysfunction (MED) segment through our key brand ‘KAMAGRA’ and equally strong equity in anti-malarial segment through ‘ARTEFAN’ where we were the first branded generic to get WHO pre-qualified.